Transforming Our Conversations: Online Group Coaching
February 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm until May 5, 2021 @ 9:00 pm AEDT
6 x Wednesday evenings (fortnightly): Feb 24, Mar 10, 24, Apr 7, 21 & May 5 7-9pm.
Who is this Program For?
This online program (using Zoom) is for those who:
- Have completed “Transforming Our Conversations – Foundations” or other foundation training in Nonviolent Communication.
- Would enjoy group coaching (in a safe environment) to integrate the consciousness and skills into their everyday lives.
- Have a willingness to sign up for the complete program. (Attendance at casual sessions will be at the discretion of the group – considering their needs for trust, safety and learning).
Anne will support you to draw on your knowledge and skills in applying NVC to situations in your life – drawing on the wisdom of the group and making suggestions where appropriate.
She will offer a very brief teaching point at the start of each session (5-10 mins) – taking us deeper into the topic in focus. Where applicable, Anne will provide – after each session – a one pager with key learning points and resources. You are invited (but not obliged) to:
- Consider – before the program – a vision for how you would like to be in the world and 1-3 goals you’d enjoy focusing on in the program.
- Discuss and clarify these in a pre-program exploratory call with Anne.
- Use the program to re-visit Marshall Rosenberg’s “Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life”*… if this has life for you.
- Submit to Anne before each session any issues you’d enjoy focusing on.
- Keep a journal of learning through the program.
- Practice each week with an empathy buddy from the program.
- Seek support (and celebration) from the group in following through on actions you choose to take during the program.
See here for more information about Anne’s approach to coaching.
Focus for Each Session
We will loosely focus on the following 6 topics* – while adapting to what is most alive at the time:
- Feb 24: Living the Spirit of Compassionate Communication – Chapt. 1 & 2.
- Mar 10: Responsible Connection to Feelings – Chapters 4 & 5.
- Mar 24: The Power of Mindful Observations and Requests: Chapt 3 & 6.
- Apr 7: Self Compassion – Befriending Our Reactivity. Chapters 9 & 10.
- Apr 21: Living Our Honest and Empathic Presence. Chapters 7, 8 & 14.
- May 5: Navigating Life in Our Social Systems. Chapters 11, 12 & 13.
Minimum: 6 – Maximum 12
Full Fee: $300 for the 6 sessions; Concession and full-time students: $150.
Fees are GST inclusive. Registration is essential.
It matters to me that the work I offer is accessible. If you would like to attend any of my offerings but find the fee prohibitive (or if you have other questions) contact me via my website and let’s explore options.