Transforming Our Conversations: Saturday Online Practice Group
August 28 @ 11:00 am until 1:00 pm AEST
2nd and 4th Saturday mornings of the month 11am-1pm (AEST)
Aug-Dec 2021 via Zoom: Aug 28, Sep 11, 25, Oct 9, 23, Nov 13, 27, Dec 11
A trusting, playful space to practice your skills in Compassionate/Nonviolent Communication – facilitated by Anne Deane.
Who is this for?
This group is for anyone who
- has attended a “foundation” training in Compassionate/Nonviolent Communication (NVC). This is usually a 2 day (or equivalent program, e.g. Transforming Our Conversations – Foundations), and
- would enjoy practising with others in a trusting and playful online environment.
How will we spend our time in each session?
- Each session Anne will come with a particular theme for our practice. If participants have more urgent situations they would like to explore on the day, there will be flexibility to make that the focus.
- We will start with a brief “check-in” and finish with a brief “check out”.
- We will practice in pairs, triads, small groups depending on the wishes of the group.
- Where possible, “advanced” options for practice will be given for those who have more experience with NVC.
- We will debrief the learning from the activities we do.
Can I attend occasional sessions?
Anne’s preference is that you register for the 8 sessions as this builds trust and connection in the group and supports learning. However, as life presents most of us with unexpected challenges, there is flexibility in this. If you would enjoy a session sample, I invite you to register for the first session and then decide if this group is for you.
Contribution/Donation is appreciated. There is the opportunity to contribute when you register, or at any stage during the program of practice groups.
Registration is essential for the first session you attend. This enables Anne to send you a reminder link before each practice session and any other information about the group (e.g. resources).